Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VoIP USB Netphone problem Blueface

Options
  • 03-03-2005 7:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

I just got a USB VoIP handset. Its a V-IP 150 Netphone. I want to use it with Blueface. Blueface is working fine with the X-lite softphone that they recommend but when I use the USB phone I only get the sound and mic. Blueface with X-lite doesn't seem to recognise the buttons on the handset so when I dial from the handset nothing happens. I've tried all the settings in X-lite. There seems to be some built in service with the software on the handset that wants me to subscribe to its own service but the website doesn't seem to exist to subscribe to. I was of the impression when I got the phone that I could use it with any service. Any advice before I contact the vendor?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Eglinton

Any advice appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭darraghrogan

What sw comes with the device? Is there any way you can switch to using that sw rather than x-lite?

Darragh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Eglinton

Yea I could use there software, but I want to use Blueface and it won't let me. Blueface is cheaper. Anyway I can get new firmware for the device?

Advertisement