Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boarDS #0 - Release weekend?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

This post has been deleted.

Good question, personally I've been encouraging customers not to buy an SP at all, given that the DS is only a week and €40 extra away. It does have its advantages mind you, as the DS doesn't support GB or GBC titles and doesnt have a traditional system link at the moment, but it's a limited market now!

I'd say we'll end up the same as with the PS1, they'll just sit there gathering dust with the odd parent-buying-for-small-child coming in to get one. I'd say they'll be sold cheap too, the SP is bound to drop in price anyway so the PO will have to correspond, but God knows, GAME works in mysterious and rediculous ways sometimes, they'd rather sell a very small percentage of PO stock for a high price rather than all of it for a smaller margin.

flogen

Advertisement