Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Club Milk Nutritional Information

• 03-03-2005 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭

Hey peeps,

This is a bit of an odd question but I'm afraid google has failed me, either my searching skills aren't up to scratch(plausible) or this information is just not on the interweb (shocking). So I am asking yeer good selves to see if ye can help me out.

What I'm interested in is the calorie content and saturated fat content in a single Jacob's Club Milk?? I purchased a single one today and this information is not on it. I'm thinking that this information may be present on the multipacks.

So if anyone can help me out, i'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
    A.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Just go to the supermarket and look at them.

Isnt there a law that everything has to have nutritional information on it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Not that this is any help to you(sorry) but ee got one once that had MOTHS stuck to the back of it. :eek: I rang Jacobs and a rep came out and charmed my mam with a box of Afternoon Tea and a big bag of other jacobs products. Nobody ate the club milks - they were there for months until my bro came over one day and ate them!! :D

Advertisement