Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BeatFM

Options
  • 04-03-2005 12:47am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Radio Station for the South East - what ya think of it?!

- SullY

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

am able to pick this up here in limerick city and I like it. nice fast paced radio station with high quality programming. I only wish the signal was better though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭cashback

Personally ithink it's a bit rubbish. Just like a south-east version of Dublin's 98fm. All pop and dance really. Then that talk show with Niall something is pretty bad too.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

cashback wrote:
    Personally ithink it's a bit rubbish. Just like a south-east version of Dublin's 98fm. All pop and dance really. Then that talk show with Niall something is pretty bad too.

Depends on your taste - I think its good. Beat Talk is ok, not great tho. Kinda pointless.

- Sully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

it's crap

radio for the teeny boppers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

Too teeny-bopper for my liking. And DJs with irritating mid-atlantic accents

• Advertisement
Advertisement