Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Reduced Shakespear

Options
  • 04-03-2005 1:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

In the student centre yesterday evening.
    Was free too :cool:

They kicked ass.

I'm always surprised at how enjoyable theatre really is.
    I NEVER expect to be engaged and entertained, but without fail I am.

Go see them next time!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

i seen ASU (arizona state uni) do shakepeare a few weeks back. Was very good. There was full nudity and they actually went outside to fight (swords) on the theatre steps. The whole audience followed them around the perimeter of the theatre as they fought around it. Very good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

FuzzyLogic wrote:
    i seen ASU (arizona state uni) do shakepeare a few weeks back. Was very good. There was full nudity and they actually went outside to fight (swords) on the theatre steps. The whole audience followed them around the perimeter of the theatre as they fought around it. Very good

You want graphic nudity then nothing beats the French reproductions of Greek Classics.

We once got front row seat (actually a bench in front of the front row :D) to this bad boy...

http://www.curtainup.com/danaid.html

Nothing beats hot nude French girl parading around in from of you and your mates during Transdition Year (4th year). :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Are the reduced shows gone for now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

Bri wrote:
    Are the reduced shows gone for now?

They said that they'd be performing around town.

I don't know when they'll be back on campus, but I sure Dramsoc would tell you. (down in the murky depths of the arts basement).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Grand thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement