Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White Witch in Cobh

Options
  • 04-03-2005 1:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭

Hey Guy's,

I was just wondering if anyone had the number for the White Witch in Cobh?

Thanks!
    Dizzy

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I'm sorry, but somebody has to do it and it might as well be me...

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭pma-ire

Hey Guy's,

I was just wondering if anyone had the number for the White Witch in Cobh?

Thanks!
    Dizzy

Sure Gody Love Ya!

Are things that bad?

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

I heard she retired, but the source is not reliable. I would also like her number :D

Could always try:

The White Witch
    Cobh
    Co Cork
    Ireland

sjones wrote:
    The White Witch
    Cobh
    Co Cork
    Ireland
    It's quite likely that'd actually work. However by the same token sending mail to "Slapper With Pram, Cobh, Co. Cork" would likely cause town expenditure on photocopying to rise to levels ne'er before seen in the western world.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Her name is Helen Barrett, but I haven't got contact details for her. Her old Website http://www.thewhitewitchoftheisles.com is defunct now.

I know someone who went to her last October, but whether she's still around I'm not sure. Try the phone books....or a crystal ball maybe ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

btw you do know that she is bi sexual

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

gubby wrote:

*checks crotch area*

Nope, nothing stirring, still does nothing for me.

Isn't she always on 96fm with Neeeeeeeeeeeeil ?

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭namaimo

damien.m wrote:
    Isn't she always on 96fm with Neeeeeeeeeeeeil ?

Yeah in fact there was someone on the other day looking for her no. and Prendaville gave it out on the air so im sure if you rang/emailed and said you missed it they'd give it to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

"Niiiaaaaaaaaaallllllll my wheelybin Nial," You know he hates it when he's called Nial

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

gubby wrote:
    What's that got to do with ANYTHING?

You might as well say 'btw do you know that she has red hair' or 'btw do you know that her middle name is Helen'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

those witches and their bi-sexuality.... Mad as a box of frogs the whole lot of em...

Toads rymus.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

ahh **** yeah, what the hell was I thinking?

FYI i got her number for dizzy that day and passed it on to her. not that it's my cup to tea or anything :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Joreddog

was looking for the White Witches number. If anyone has it would they send it on to me, please. Cheers J

send a pm to dizzy i should really have posted it that day when i got it for her??? duh!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

her number is: 021-4811687 and her name is Helen Barrett!
    so people have it in future!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭serabi

her number is: 021-4811687 and her name is Helen Barrett!
    so people have it in future!

deadly I'll give her a shout

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Tupps

Hiya,

Just woundering did you ever manage to get the number for the White Witch in Cobh.

Thanks
    Tupps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭flo8s967qjh0nd

I heard this person on with Niall prendeville :) a few years ago (obviously).
    Both Pope John Paul and The Queen Mother were still alive at the time. She predicted that one of them (she couldn't predict which one) would die in the next 12 months! Genius, pure genius!!

Turns out she got it wrong though lol

Chancer!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

I went to her about 5 weeks back with a few college friends..none of us were impressed with her at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

I heard this person on with Niall prendeville :) a few years ago (obviously).
    Both Pope John Paul and The Queen Mother were still alive at the time. She predicted that one of them (she couldn't predict which one) would die in the next 12 months! Genius, pure genius!!

Turns out she got it wrong though lol

Chancer!

I agree! hmm lets see, the typical type of person who goes to quacks like this are single women wanting to know 2 things:

1. Where is Mr. Right?
    2. How long will it take before I am with him?

Then when they are finished with the white whatever they rush home in case they miss their weekly fix of Sex and the City.

OK, maybe people go to these nutters just for fun but unfortunately there are always a few who take it seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

Tupps wrote: »
    Hiya,

Just woundering did you ever manage to get the number for the White Witch in Cobh.

Thanks
    Tupps

eh..is it not in the post above yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Just so you know, I can make wild guesses about your future and sound half into it for €50 a session...

I agree! hmm lets see, the typical type of person who goes to quacks like this are single women wanting to know 2 things:

1. Where is Mr. Right?
    2. How long will it take before I am with him?

Then when they are finished with the white whatever they rush home in case they miss their weekly fix of Sex and the City.

OK, maybe people go to these nutters just for fun but unfortunately there are always a few who take it seriously.

Just so as you know I am neither Single or into Sex and The City!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Tupps wrote: »
    Just so as you know I am neither Single or into Sex and The City!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ah well, just like the white witch, we can't guess right all the time;)

Femmy wrote: »
    eh..is it not in the post above yours?

Thank you for that but i hadn't seen it before i sent my message out :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Azhrei

gubby wrote: »

No, she isn't. I know her well enough; I think those rumours started around the time she broke up with her husband, but that's all they are - rumours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Bros123

Azhrei wrote: »
    No, she isn't. I know her well enough; I think those rumours started around the time she broke up with her husband, but that's all they are - rumours.

Any port in a storm.............

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 ac1977

if youre really suggestible and gullible my girlfriend and mum and her friends etc all thought she was amazing! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement