Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The three great chinese tortures!

Options
  • 09-08-2001 9:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭

An adventurer was lost out in the jungle in China and he had no food or water left. He thought his days were numbered when suddenly he say a huge run-down six storey house in the middle of the jungle. He couldn't believe his eyes but he walked up and knocked on the door.
    An old Chinese man answered and said:
    "You can stay for the night and I will give you food, water and directions but on one conditions, you cannot screw my daughter.
    If you go near my daughter you will fall victim to the three great chinese tortures"

The adventurer was in real trouble so he agreed.

He was given a bed in a room at the very top of the house. That night he was woken up by the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. She was completely naked and climbed into bed with him. The adventurer tried to resist but he could not.

In the morning he woke up with a big rock on his chest.
    There was a note on the rock saying:

"FIRST GREAT CHINESE TORTURE: Rock on chest!"

He lifed the rock off his chest, got up and threw it out the window.
    As he did so he saw a second note:

"SECOND GREAT CHINESE TORTURE: Rock tied to left testicle"

He did the only thing he could and jumped out the window.

As he fell he saw a third note just below his window:

"THIRD GREAT CHINESE TORTURE: Right testicle tied to bed post"

"I'd rather have a bottle infront of me than a frontal lobotamy"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

good joke, pity THEWOLF posted it here about 3 weeks ago. biggrin.gif hard luck boyo.

That island has freedom written all over it" Sir, that's Cuba. [url="HTTP://WWW.thesimpsons.com"]look at that smithers!![/url]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Mundus Appologieus!

"I'd rather have a bottle infront of me than a frontal lobotamy"

Advertisement