Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the worst joke that has ever been emailed Ever

Options
  • 07-08-2001 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

Paddy the Earthling: We put a man on the moon in 1969.

Paddy the Martian: Big deal! We're going to send a team to the Sun.

Paddy the Earthling: You're mad! They'll be burned up before they even get close.

Paddy the Martian: We're not that stupid! We're sending them up at night!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Soooooooo...........

Can we have you 12-clicked for that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Scrap

all in favour of 12-clicking that ***** say "Paddy English man and paddy irish man went to the forest, paddy english man said, hello, then paddy irish man said, **** off"

LOL?

this is my signature

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Jess

Whats 12 clicking all about??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Gladiator

its what happens to people who post stupid jokes

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭stu_69

I think the title is a warning that it may have been a bad joke tongue.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭TheWolf

12 clicking, where Cloud or Dev get medievil on your ass if your a muppet. Trust me though stu, mate, ive gotten a LOT worse than that in my inbox, the amount of unfunny crap that people send these days... rolleyes.gif

Warning: Signature may not be an actual signature. Signature may contain stupid things. Please do not read this signature if easily offended. The value of signatures can be small as well as great. Thank you for your cooperation.
    :p

Advertisement