Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free! Magazine

Options
  • 04-03-2005 9:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭

Make sure to pick yourself up a copy if you're out and about girls & boys. It's out now
    free302yp.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Have you got yourself a new job or something Fletch :p We don't normally condone advertising.... Maybe the horoscopes are particularly good this time...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

ixoy wrote:
    Have you got yourself a new job or something Fletch :p We don't normally condone advertising.... Maybe the horoscopes are particularly good this time...
    Just helping Eddie out (we all saw how broke he was on the tv show, "Show Me The Money")

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Tranzz

If you're in tonite fletch will you pick up a copy for me, I might make it later on but I'm not too sure yet

***I'm not oblivious to the fact that I could have just walked over and asked you but the internet has made me lazy *** :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Tranzz wrote:
    If you're in tonite fletch will you pick up a copy for me, I might make it later on but I'm not too sure yet

***I'm not oblivious to the fact that I could have just walked over and asked you but the internet has made me lazy *** :D
    Will do! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭HerrLipp

Felch magazine, cool :)

Oops sorry, got your username mixed up with the tone of the magazine.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Wow, gay culture looks so arty, neveau and cool. Wish I wasn't straight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

Where can you pick it up?
    I've never seen it around.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I've seen it in the George and GUBU.

Advertisement