Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile games !

Options
  • 04-03-2005 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭

is there any good SMALL FAST mobile games, i got a few driver3, spiderman, they are so slow, horrible.
    Even PANG was slow !
    ive a sont610

tetris ? something similar ? breakout ?

recommend.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Buy a GBA SP. Or wait for the new handhelds. Mobile games are made cheaply and are turfed out by the games companies in a couple of weeks. Don't expect anything but tripe.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

yeah i know, but i just want something while waiting for train a few minutes.
    pacman

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

You can get a really fast Java version of Snake: It's called Snake DS and I think it's free

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Anton17

Get puzzlebobble, its well designed, fun and really adictive. It was released
    as bust a move on the playstation. There is a tennis game available to that is pretty good, cant remember the name though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

It sounds odd but my favourite mobile games are two Gameloft games, ChessMaster and Backgammon.

Both have great tutorials, game modes, and are designed really well.

Plus the usual poker, tetris, Bomberman, emu's, and a game called SkyDiver

• Advertisement
Advertisement