Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the questions some people ask!!!!

Options
  • 10-08-2001 9:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

I Don't know if this is the right forum to post this but I reckon it's pretty funny.
    I have been in Australia for the last 8 months and in this time I have met some complete gobsh!.tes who have asked me the most mundane of Questions. At the moment I work in Tech support and have to talk to stupid aussies all day, as soon as they find out I'm Irish they start asking godawful questions. One guy asked if we have CD's in Ireland.

Check out this site it has some questions that people have sent asking about Australia. Some of them are crap but some of the wierdest qustions in there as well.

http://www.toxiccustard.com/australia/

I met the guy who runs this site and he was telling that during the run up to the olympics that he was getting about 20,000 emails a week and thre site was getting about 100,000 hits a week (but look at the state of it).

If you reckon this is the wrong forum please feel free to move it.

[This message has been edited by stu_69 (edited 10-08-2001).]

Advertisement