Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New DS game

Options
  • 04-03-2005 11:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭

dont know what to make of this game, its very strange, though looks really cool
    watch the video

http://electroplankton.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

:eek:

I wish I was japanese - they really think differently when approaching videogames.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

RE*AC*TOR wrote:
    :eek:

I wish I was japanese - they really think differently when approaching videogames.

i think its getting a us release also. Its hard to know what kind of game it is, looks great though

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

I didn't mean I wish I was japanes so I could get the game - moreso - so I could think like them. What can be going through your mind to think up something like that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

RE*AC*TOR wrote:
    I didn't mean I wish I was japanes so I could get the game - moreso - so I could think like them. What can be going through your mind to think up something like that?

some kind of drugs no doubt :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

and tentacle rape...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

I just saw the demo of that, and I'm really confused......but still I want that game, all the sounds are just so damn cool.

Advertisement