Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desert Island

Options
  • 10-08-2001 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

A cruise liner sinks and all hands are lost bar one. The lucky man drifts to a desert island where he is marooned.

In the four long years he spends there, he builds a hut, tames wild goats for milk and breeds wild boar and hens for meat and eggs. He has running water near by and fruit in abundance, the only things he misses are his social life and the love of a good woman.

One day while out beachcombing, he notices a woman washed up on the beach. He turns her over and low and behold , it's Kim Bassinger.

He takes her back to his humble abode where he provides food and offers to share all that he has built. She gladly accepts and pretty soon they are at it like rabbits.

"I've got a favor to ask"., said the man, "will you dress up as my mate Jack, as I really miss him and could do with a good man to man talk?"

Kim finds this request quite odd but agrees and the next day she fashioned a moustache and beard and donned some of the mans clothes to hide her slender curves and took a stroll along the waters edge.

The man spots her and....

Scroll down

"Jack, Jack," came the cry, "long-time-no-see, hey, you'll never guess who I'm shagging!"

Advertisement