Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New To Cork? Need A House? House Hunt!

• 04-03-2005 1:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

im new to cork myself , from galway , laaaaid back. I'm huntin for a gaff in the city centre , and im looking for others to help fill the house....i seen a nice 5 bedroom one , old school victorian , i just need 4 more people!....theres no real criteria to fill , other than having an open mind , a penchant for music wouldnt go astray , anyways you get the picture.....if you work in the bank of ireland its probably not worth messaging me....heh , no offence corporate scum, i just dont want you breathing my air. unless of course you are trying to dismantle the machine from the inside....yes...yes.....thats right, from the INSIDE!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 CorkBoyLike

Yeah sure, I'm looking for that kinda thing but I'm under no pressure like, so if you still haven't got yer **** sorted, email me... cormacstone@yahoo.com

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

<HIJACK>

Dahamsta is still looking for a quiet furnished apartment in the city center, 2-bed with doubles for preference, 1 double + 1 single may be acceptable. Budget €850 including parking/refuse/etc.

</HIJACK>

Advertisement