Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

'Hollywood' cloning effect?

• 04-03-2005 2:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

At the moment I am working on several video projects and am very intrested in using hollywood style special and digital effects to add awe factor and realism. However, the one effect that I am really interested in is the ability to 'clone' a person or object-in other words, seperately film two or more people in the same setting and seamlessly stitch them into the same scene through some type of video software. I would like to know if there is any specific software or technique that would be able to preform such a task. It would look really cool on film if it indeed were possible.

I hope somebody knows what I'm talking about.

P.S. This is the first time I've posted a message here, and I doubt
    that I'll be back here often. If possible, you can e-mail your
    response directly to me at keebler804@yahoo.com.

thanks
    keebler804

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

Greenscreen. Pinnacle studio 9 special edition comes with this facility (& a green screen in pack) for around €110.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 398 ✭✭reece

you could also try premier elements with adobe photoshop -
    you can get both bundled together in pc world for 125 yoyos

Advertisement