Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DVDs in UCD

Options
  • 04-03-2005 3:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭

Does anyone know where there are any computers that I can watch a DVD on? :confused:

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Try using VLC - or videoLAN client. i don't think it needs admin privilages to install. http://www.videolan.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

Intel wrote:
    Does anyone know where there are any computers that I can watch a DVD on? :confused:
    I'm pretty sure the new PC in G15 in Science have DVD readers. They also are CD burners but computer services are too lazy to install CD burning software (way to waste our money guys!), unless lots of people email them asking for it (so far they tell me I'm the only one :( ). So I don't know if DVD playback software is installed on them.

Advertisement