Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

frog

Options
  • 11-08-2001 8:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

A frog goes into a bank and approaches the teller. He can see from his name plate that the teller's name is Paddy Whack. So he says, "Mr. Whack, I'd like to get a loan to buy a boat and go on holiday". Paddy Whack looks at the frog in disbelief and asks how much he wants to borrow. The frog says £30,000. The teller asks his name and the frog says his name is Kermit Jagger and that it's OK, he knows the bank manager.
    Paddy explains that £30,000 is a substantial amount of money and that he would need to secure some collateral against the loan and asks if he has anything he can use as collateral. The frog says "Sure. I have this" and produces a tiny pink elephant, about half an inch tall, bright pink and perfectly formed. Very confused, Paddy explains that he'll have to consult with the manager and disappears into a back office. He finds the manager and says "There's a frog called Kermit Jagger out there who claims to know you and wants to borrow 30 grand.
    And he wants to use this as collateral" He holds up the tiny pink elephant "I mean, what the **** is this?" The bank manager replies "It's a knick knack, Paddy Whack. Give the frog a loan, his old man's a Rolling Stone."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Qualm

Urgg, thats just bad. It reminds of anthoer similarly terrible joke:

Mary Poppins is looking for a place to eat, and she cant think of anywhere, so she asks her chimney sweep frined for a recomendation. He tells her of this place that has a great meals, he tells her to try the number 9.
    So, off she goes and has her meal, number 9. She comes back and he asks her what she thought of the place. She replied:
    Supercauliflowercheese,escargot:attrocious.

Badum-tsh :P

[This message has been edited by Qualm (edited 11-08-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭stu_69

Man thats even worse than mine eek.gif
    wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Qualm

Why thank you smile.gif

My history teacher told us that one back in 1st year (5 years ago) so it was a lil hard to remember it, hence it being not told very well.

Advertisement