Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTF? Game error in KOTOR 2?

Options
  • 04-03-2005 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

Sith Tomb

one of the computer consoles the code to break it, i spent a hour looking at it i figured it out and but no luck i may have failed maths in the leaving but i wass right after over a hour i decided to look it up the solutation

on 2 of the Walkthroughs was the same solutation as mine and it dosent work on my version did anyone elce have this problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Just got by this and I went for the (C) option. Dunno if it's a glitch you're experiencing or not. I had problems on Nar Shardaa with the 'Lootra's wife' mission. Did everything I was suposed to but nothing was happening - in the end I had to reload an earlier save.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Just got by this and I went for the (C) option. Dunno if it's a glitch you're experiencing or not. I had problems on Nar Shardaa with the 'Lootra's wife' mission. Did everything I was suposed to but nothing was happening - in the end I had to reload an earlier save.

Oh yes. I had a problem there too. In the end I gave up and just told the husband to go and join the Exchange.

Advertisement