Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you think of this radiator?

Options
  • 04-03-2005 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

http://www.aqua-computer.de/e_index.htm

Just bought one on ebay.
    Looks like overkill but it shouldnt need any of the fifteen fans it claims to be able to hold to cool a cpu nb and gc.
    Completly silent :D

Edit. The bottom one btw

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

U call that a radiator... Pahhh!!!! Have a look at mine, not sure what im gonna use it on. Its off a four door bar fridge, all copper n brass. It's actually bigger that the wheels its leaning against...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

unklerosco wrote:
    U call that a radiator... Pahhh!!!! Have a look at mine, not sure what im gonna use it on. Its off a four door bar fridge, all copper n brass. It's actually bigger that the wheels its leaning against...

u rig this up to your pc yet??? Could leave this in the garden and run the tubing into the house, need a massive pump though, LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

The plan is to mount it on the wall outside my room, will need to use a pond pump for it...

Advertisement