Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brothers In Arms - Xbox

Options
  • 04-03-2005 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭

Just had a wee go of this. Nice enough - although i'm still not big on fps with a joypad - but its a nice, well-made game. Very much in the vein of Call Of Duty, with one important difference - the ability to command other soldiers - its implementer very well on the xbox - and definetly adds a new dimension to the WW2 fps genre.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

I have it pre-ordered from play.com. IGN gave it a decent review along with a couple of others so i'm looking forward to it. I have KOTOR 2 to take me right up til it is delivered, oh, and a degree to do in between...ahem.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,189 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

oh, and a degree to do in between...ahem.
    I've one of those too - interupts gaming no end :D

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I dunno, another WWII based FPS? It looks like it ticks all the right boxes but I just can't build up any enthuasism for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

i thought that too, but honestly its not just another WW2 fps. IMO its probably better than COD / MOH. The squad system does make you think a little more than previous games. As much as I like it on the xbox, I think this will go down amazingly on the PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I saw movies for this and it looked great. The models looked like bulky equipment laden soldiers like you would see in ww2. Hope it is as good as COD but with out good multiplayer aspect I cant see it last too long! Im still playing COD all the time over a year after i finished the single player and the expansion!

• Advertisement
Advertisement