Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ja rule in march

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 145 ✭✭Evzer

Yes i do have many reasons why he is a tupac death row wannabe apart from the ones ive outlined above. What about all the biblical references in his tunes and on his cd? his bandanas\tattoed torso? he's even trying to look like tupac the name of his ****in label. Murder inc wanna be death row so badly its not even funny the even changed there name to tha inc. after death row changed it to you guessed it...tha row. His videos. the reign with him getting shot at the end and the flashing pictures of tupac? such a rip of i aint mad at cha. i could go on but it seems pointless since your a bit of a ja fan-boy and for the record i dont even listen to 50 cent, i'd put him in the same poppy bland league as ja rule.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

bandanas\tattoed torso, biblical references in his tunes and on his cd ?!? so that would be pretty much every rapper then. Right so from the outset when irv setup murder inc his whole purpose was to make it seem like death row. Do you even know what murder inc actually means in the historical context ?!?

Next youll be saying there is a part on some dvd where 2pac music is played while ja is on screen proof that he wants to be 2pac. You really havnt a clue at all.

The orignal version of pain is on one of those makaveli cds its pretty good if you want it let me know.

Never said you didnt know your 2pac just thought you might not have heard the orignal one seeing as you said you wished he wasnt on it (which he wasnt in the orignal)

Well as i said before i wouldnt pay 50 to see him because im not the biggest ja rule fan but when i got given a ticket to go for free i snapped it up cause he has had some good albums and some great songs and as it turned out he puts on a great show and if he does ever come over again id probably go again. It reminded me of the xzibit concert i went to years ago which had that same energy to it.

Yes i do know what murder inc was a mafia murder squad in the 30's and i have no clue? i'd say i have more hiphop knowledge in my left nad than 90% of the people on this board put together. Go back to **** over the source willya

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

dude, if this place is so beneath you kindly fúck off.
    k thks bye

sorry i was only venting im not a prick really ja rule fans just totally piss me off. like guinness i'm not bitter

Advertisement