Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Famous Quotes!

Options
  • 12-08-2001 2:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭

This is a pic showing the quotes of some of the worlds greates minds biggrin.gif (250k)

[This message has been edited by Keeks (edited 12-08-2001).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

25k ???

more like 241740 bytes

Funny though.

Mariah really shows her true colours. (every few weeks she has her accountants check that she is still the highest paid artist(loosely used) on her label)

"I'd rather have a bottle infront of me than a frontal lobotamy"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by leeroybrown:
    25k ???

more like 241740 bytes

Funny though.

</font>

Woops....typo sorry...will fix

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Scrap

now i realise why you are moderator for the humour part of boards.ie
    where do you get all you sh|t from?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

*ahem*

I'm the mod round these here parts...

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    So Bob Hoskins was about to roll a spliff when in walks Dana with her 3 foot Bong
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    When the Beefy King arrives, I shall be paying homage with Puunack The Receiver in a haze of green curry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

nice ones there smile.gif,but mine is my sig...courtesy of a Charles Montgomery Burns.

That island has freedom written all over it" Sir, that's Cuba. [url="HTTP://WWW.thesimpsons.com"]look at that smithers!![/url]

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

good stuff ... although I've seen that last one before... but attributed to G.W. Bush, not Dan Quayle...

*shrug*

Bard
    'First motorbike in the bible ???? ---- a Triumph --- 'Yea verily Moses struck down the ammmanites and all the land heard the roar of his triumph !!!'

Advertisement