Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Richindub2 :)

Options
  • 13-08-2001 6:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

taken from somethingawful.com
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">The Elite, Highly Advanced Forum Regular With 15 Million Posts

Many scientists can't quite figure out how the Elite, Highly Advanced Forum Regular With 15 Million Posts finds time to respond to every single thread while still being able to eat and sleep. In addition to being able to post his opinions on every single topic that enters the forum or newsgroup, the Elite, Highly Advanced Forum Regular With 15 Million Posts is able to insult all newbies and people with less posts than him (ie, everybody else). You see, a true measurement of how cool you are can be linked to your bulk number of posts, not the quality of those posts. Plus, nothing says "hip dude" quite like somebody who spends all their day refreshing a forum page and posting one-line replies just so they can watch their post count increase.

EXAMPLES. The Elite, Highly Advanced Forum Regular With 15 Million Posts will post the following messages:

Counter-Strike forum: "Oh great, another NEWBIE IDIOT."
    Star Trek forum: "LOL"
    Honda Civic forums: "Sure. : )"
    </font>
    There are some remarkable parallels to be drawn between that and Richindub2 is there not ? smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Hmmm, but hobbes has more posts than me! smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Scrap

hmmm... "The Elite Highly Advanced Forum Regular" <-- Thats what i wanna be when i grow up! smile.gif

Advertisement