Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For those who went to red box and saw tiesto how was it

• 05-03-2005 3:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭

So, for those who went to red box and saw tiesto how was it

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Saw on another forum someone sold their ticket for 275euro!
    madness, heard there was no ice either so nice warm voldka & redbulls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Subc

but thats pathetic lol why pay 275euros to go tiesto lololol
    20 is good 40 is already way to expensive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭froggie_1

it was good. not great.
    usual story, could have done with at least 2 more hours...
    tunes were alright... there was about 200 people too many. no room to dance. 1 girl for every 5 lads. crowd was fairly ok. not too scumy, but not great either... friendlyness wasnt too good.... no one to buzz off really...
    ... people from all over the country, not just Dublin... all in all a good nite was had... i hate the way the dj is up there in that corner in the redbox when there is a lovely stage there... i used to think tiesto was the god... cant see where the appeal is now though...think i have the whole dance thing outa the system now at this stage... ah fcuk it, ill still be stuck inside in the dance tent at Oxegen..
    anyone know how much tiesto would get for that gig?? 3 hr set.
    plus any pics???

froggie_1 wrote:
    it was good. not great.
    usual story, could have done with at least 2 more hours...
    tunes were alright... there was about 200 people too many. no room to dance. 1 girl for every 5 lads. crowd was fairly ok. not too scumy, but not great either... friendlyness wasnt too good.... no one to buzz off really...
    ... people from all over the country, not just Dublin... all in all a good nite was had... i hate the way the dj is up there in that corner in the redbox when there is a lovely stage there... i used to think tiesto was the god... cant see where the appeal is now though...think i have the whole dance thing outa the system now at this stage... ah fcuk it, ill still be stuck inside in the dance tent at Oxegen..
    anyone know how much tiesto would get for that gig?? 3 hr set.
    plus any pics???

O i thought it would've been an awesome night. Only 200 people? I never been to red box but thought it could hold 1200 people, 200 aint much lol, and i thought they sold 1000 tickets in 20min? was that just bs

Did he speak or say anything?
    Yes ending at 3pm is wayyyy to soon, how come all clubs end so early here? Police made some kind of law?
    I wanted to go see GODSKITCHEN at the Point, but 42 euros is to expensive and 6pm to 1am? wuts up with these hours, do we bring a picnic?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

Subc, just to let ya know, Froggie said - "there was about 200 people too many. no room to dance".
    So the place was jammed apparently. ;)

• Advertisement

Loobz wrote:
    Subc, just to let ya know, Froggie said - "there was about 200 people too many. no room to dance".
    So the place was jammed apparently. ;)
    thats why im surprised, so redbox is small

edit: how do u interpret that sentence, meaning there was 200 people, that was to many or there was an extra 200 that made it to scrampted

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

lol red....box
    sorry had to be done
    Why would you pay so much?

Advertisement