Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New website

Options
  • 05-03-2005 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭

Hi All,
    I was listening to South East radio on Friday and parents were talking about children with adhd. Several of them were very disappointed by the lack of support available. I used to live in North America where there is more support and understanding.
    Anyway, to make a long story even longer, I decided that it is high time to create a website. You can find it at www.adhdireland.com and I have also set up a forum.
    I don't plan to populate the site with loads of wonderful content, as I have no idea what to put on it. The idea is that interested parties will guide me as to what should be on there using the forum and I will put it up there when I get time.
    Anyone who would like to volunteer to help or has suggestions as to where this site should go, please sign up on the forum and let me know.

Advertisement