Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forgotton Hope

Options
  • 06-03-2005 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭

Can someone tell me where I can download forgotton hope ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Sorry just noticed the sticky now.....

Right I need some help,I've got Forgotton Hope v65 And battlefiled V1.45 But Fh crashes anytime I go to play a level.Do I need to upgrade to the next version of Fh ??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

The latest Battlefield 1942 version is v1.61b. You will need to download both the Full v1.6 update and also the v1.61b incremental update.

I would also advise getting the latest version of Forgotten Hope, 0.67 from their website: http://forgottenhope.bf1942files.com/main.php?lang=english

Thanks Winters :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Which site?
    If its the tig one a small window should popup and link you to your download. All files are hosted off the server.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Is it any good. Im downloading it at the min from boomtown. Amost 2 Gig dl at 150k.

Oh and any Irish servers set up for this. Was going to buy Vietnam yesterday for 40 euro, but seeing as its Paddys day tommorow going to spend it on drink instead.

petes wrote:
    Is it any good. Im downloading it at the min from boomtown. Amost 2 Gig dl at 150k.

Oh and any Irish servers set up for this. Was going to buy Vietnam yesterday for 40 euro, but seeing as its Paddys day tommorow going to spend it on drink instead.

Aye its indeed good,thanks again Winters.It's realistic unlike the other battlefileds eg:Tiger v Sherman...Head on the Tiger will win hands down because of armour thickness and Its 88',but If the Sherman got around the back the Tiger can be destroyed.....little things like that made the game pretty cool...for me anyway....

Advertisement