Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The internet

• 06-03-2005 1:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭

Hi all - from various e-mails I have had, it has become all too clear that some of us are spending FAR too much time on the internet. As a goodwill
    gesture, I am happy to share with you what is undeniably the ultimate internet resource, which I urge you to share with any others afflicted.

http://www.1112.net/lastpage.html :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Heh.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭Egyptian

lol!

I think going online has become an addiction for some people, they just can't just turn off the pc and walk away without thinking of turning it back on and check thier e-mails or browse forums or buy unnecessary acsessories!!

But honestly, its true there are so many people who spend there days just surfin the net!

What happened to goin out and exploring the hills, playing an outdoor game or two with other people!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Boo! Hiss! Never! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

lol thats so cute...but no sunlight is leathal

Advertisement