Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

favourite NIN song?

Options
  • 06-03-2005 1:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

whats youre favourite nine inch nails song. they are my favourite band and since they are touring now....its an appropriate conversation to strike....my personal favourite is the wretched then.........somewhat damaged.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Wouldn't really say I have a favourite song overall but I suppose I could narrow it down to a favourite per album.

Lets say...Down In It on Pretty Hate Machine, Closer on The Downward Spiral (the song that got me into NiN, though Hurt does have the best lyrics to any song ever.) and We're In This Together on The Fragile.

God, I can't wait for the new album.

P.S.
    Don't talk about NiN touring around here. Touchy subject as it doesn't look like there'll be an Irish date :mad: .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

Creature wrote:
    Don't talk about NiN touring around here. Touchy subject as it doesn't look like there'll be an Irish date :mad: .

NO! More positive vibes my man, ya never know....
    Fav song would be March of the Pigs, the video is especially Rock and/or Roll.
    I'll agree on Hurt having some of the best lyrics ever as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 malcontent

i agree with that as well....and i cant wait for the new album either......i cant wait for the actual with teeth tour. the one going on now is just a warm up tour. you never know what might happen. if you want him to go...try going to nin.com clicking on access and emailing him over and over again. everyone should do it.

Thats a damn good idead.....
    Does anyone know if With Teeth is gonna have a fragile or downward sound to it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

What I've heard from people who have listend to the leaked songs it's closer (no pun intended) musically to spiral than anything else, but I'll have to wait and see to judge for myself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 buellershow

Into The Void, great track.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

Perfect Drug
    a classic

If only there was.....but then again I haven't tried acid yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Junebug

I thought we might see Trent at Oxegen as they seem to be free on 9th July. I got fed up waiting, so I booked Brixton Academy for 4th July.

Will you marry me?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Junebug

I'm gonna marry Trent. Even after everything, I'm the queen and he's the king.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

Closer

I love the video to that song

Closer relates to the moment you have an orgasim, ancient cultures believed that was the moment you were closest to god thus 'you bring me closer to god'! Thats my theory anyway, still one hell of tune when ur on the fibbers dancefloor, those were the days....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 malcontent

THATS SOME AWESOME INFO THERE SCARFACEMJ!!! i always wanted to know why he would make a reference to god in a song about ****ing like animals......i would have wrote to him but i never get my questions answered! thank you for that. thats amazing...youre a genius!

thanks man, thats the nicest thing I've been told in a long time. Don't know if I'm right but thank you nonetheless......NIN ROCK!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 LouisburgRecs

I can almost smell it, anticipation can be a very rewarding experience......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

Hard to pick a favourite, but I think their instrumentals stand out. La Mer and Just Like You Imagined especially.

Terrible Lie is another good one song.

Their two most commercially successfull (I think) songs, Closer and Star****ers I don't like as much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 471 ✭✭tovalee

Terrible Lie or March of the Pigs. no wait it's definitely Wish..... but i like Get Down Make Love too .... what was the question again?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

gave up or perfect drug or down in it... *continues*

• Advertisement

Sadly I think this thread will not...

Advertisement