Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF2 Trailer - High Res

Options
  • 06-03-2005 3:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭

Watch this but dont blame me when you loose teeth as your jaw hits the floor.

BF2 Trailer

Fairy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

:eek:

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

Drooooooooooool.....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

There are some pictures of the Chineese Army now on bfnews.de aswell:

http://www.bf-news.de/index.php?go=artikel&sid=11322

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

WOW! Thanks!

sucks, there is no blood or gory real war material though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

meh just eat up fps , bloods never been hard to do, i'd rather to have the extra enviromental eye candy that we have........ Though the ability to shoot someone in the knee caps and make em crawl would be cool ;) (injury ala R6/RS/GR/R63) ... still i just wanna get me hands on one of those jets tbh ;) Bring on the demo...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Aye seen this a few days ago. Looks excellent. Let's hope the engine plays as well as it looks unlike 1942 or vietnam.

BloodBath

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Both 1942 and vietnam engines play/run superbly for me with 100-200 fps never dropping below 100 fps including 64 player servers with full graphics 1280x1024@100hz.

yeah same though i think nam is a bit inefficent, tho that really only appears at res ~ 1940x1440

You will need to go in through the homepage to get it. The seem to have stoped linking from external sites:

http://www.bf-news.de/

i can still directly access the file.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Both 1942 and vietnam engines play/run superbly for me with 100-200 fps never dropping below 100 fps including 64 player servers with full graphics 1280x1024@100hz.

I wasn't talking about fps. I mean the troop battle in both games is terrible. The net code and reg is terrible. The vehicles are perfect but the troop battle really lets it down. It just doesn't feel right.

BloodBath

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Dcully wrote:

I cant get BFV to run in this resolution. How have you managed to do that?

Fairy

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Your right fairy,i can set it to 1280x960 alright not 1280x1024 as i said, sorry my bad.
    Doesnt seem selectable ingame.
    Fair enough bloodbath ,i thought you were referring to the gfx engine.

BloodBath wrote:
    I wasn't talking about fps. I mean the troop battle in both games is terrible. The net code and reg is terrible. The vehicles are perfect but the troop battle really lets it down. It just doesn't feel right.

BloodBath
    compared to? cstrike is just as woefull if not alot worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I cant get BFV to run in this resolution. How have you managed to do that?

Fairy
    I think you have to change some config file. There was something on this a while back. Too tired to look now.

1024x960 is the correct rez if you follow 800x600, 1024x768 up. width/height = 1.33 [iirc]

1280x1024 is an odd one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

No Syco it wont work I tried everything.

Fairy

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

game.setGameDisplayMode [Width] [Height] [Color Depth] [Refresh Rate] (e.g. 1280 960 32 85 = 1280x960, 32-bit color @ 85Hz )
    I think this is one way.

Advertisement