Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lvl 60s?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

There isn't going to be anything in the honour system to discourage ganking. It'll reward people that do honourable kills, but not punish others (from what I've read anyway), so it won't make a bit of difference to 60s going to Razor Hill to wipe them all out, heh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Well on my Character screen at the moment, it shows stats for Honorable and Dishonorable kills. I'm assuming from that there must be some concept of dishonor. Though I haven't seen that in the patch notes so maybe that bit got split off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Drakar wrote:
    I'm assuming from that there must be some concept of dishonor.

For now, only in the sense that it'll list them.

ss07-thumb.jpg
    http://www.wow-europe.com/shared/wow-com/images/pvp-2/ss07.jpg

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/pvp/pvp-article-part2.html
    As it stands now, when you accrue a Dishonorable Kill, it will not have a negative impact on your current honor ranking. You'll still get to see what the system considers a Dishonorable Kill, but you won't be assessed a penalty for it. At the moment, we don't want to penalize Dishonorable Kills because on normal (PvE) servers, the primary way to instigate PvP battles is through the attacking of NPCs. However, should enough PvP combat occur in Battlegrounds or if the number of Dishonorable Kills escalates to such a degree that it hampers general gameplay, we may well step in and institute a penalty for Dishonorable Kills.

That info has all just gone up, interesting read...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

I hit 60 on friday evening.. 4 weeks, with 12 days /played whew. :) Now to settle down to some crafting and instance raids, and destroy any alliance people who look at me funny!

Teeth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,980 ✭✭✭Big Ears

lvl 28 rogue , enjoyed my first raid yesterday(well counter raid) and it was damn fun . One great thing was that characters involved for both Horde and Alliance ranged from lvl 16-57 , so everyone could enjoy some killing .

I usually only kill Horde if their a threat to me , but on a PVP server I don't see any problem with a lvl 60 killing a lvl 1 .

• Advertisement
Advertisement