Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thicko

Options
  • 13-08-2001 8:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭

German, an Italian and an Irishman were on death row. The warden gave them a choice of three ways to die:

1.. to be shot

2.. to be hung

3.. to be injected with the A.I.D.S. virus.

So the German said, "Shoot me right in the head." (Boom, he was dead instantly).

Then the Italian said, "Just hang me." (Snap, he was dead.)

Then the Irishman said, "Give me some of that AIDS stuff."

They gave him the shot, and the Irishman fell down laughing. The guards looked at each other and wondered what was wrong with this guy. Then the Irishman said "Give me another one of those shots,"so the guards did.

Now he was laughing so hard, tears rolled from his eyes and he doubled over. So finally the warden said, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

The Irishman replied, "You gobsh*tes are so thick..... I'm wearing a condom."

[This message has been edited by dannyd20 (edited 13-08-2001).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 shimoda

A joke slagging Irish people... Self-deprecation is one thing, but you could have at least edited it.....

Shimoda

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Gladiator

clearly a muppet, and ive heard it before but with a kerry man instead

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭dannyd20

well sorry !! it's a joke, not meant to be taken seriously! god damn, I forgot the irish were the brightest crayons in the box tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by dannyd20 (edited 13-08-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Gladiator

hey i dont insult the retarded i.e. your people so please dont insult mine,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 shimoda

Now now kids. Play nicely.

smile.gif

Shimoda

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Settle kids...

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    So Bob Hoskins was about to roll a spliff when in walks Dana with her 3 foot Bong
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    When the Beefy King arrives, I shall be paying homage with Puunack The Receiver in a haze of green curry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 sk_LURCH

hmm calm down peeps, i'm irish and dont take offence from that, i thought it was damn funneh biggrin.gif
    as he said, its only joke and not to be taken seriously

Advertisement