Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Should i get the following repaired

Options
  • 06-03-2005 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,055 ✭✭✭✭

Okays now ive sorted me ntl out i can host piccies!

As some of you know i bought an alfa 156 last week, after havin a good long look at it the following markins have been noted!

1) Ding in the front drivers wing - its not too bad but should i bother getting it filled and resprayed considering

2) Shoddy spray job on other wing, there was a similar tip on this which was repaired but a crap job was done on the respray, was thinking of getting it resprayed.

3) Scratch on the arch - Again not major, should i get it fixed?

4) Finally, no piccy, there are a few marks on the back bumper which have been touched up with repair paint, spose i could get that done aswell?

Basically the car is perfect but it was owned by an old lady so it got the odd few bumps :p!!

Im quite a paricular person, and id like to get some of the bits and pieces done, but is it worth my while? any idea what the various repairs would cost? would you bother?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭halkar

Why don't you just get it resprayed :D

Seriously, i had a small dingy on the driver's side door which was done by an unfriendly ghost in car park which cost me about €230 few years ago. All door had to be resprayed because paint was mettalic. Not sure about costs now but I think that was reasonable considering the dealer garage did the job and it was perfect :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

one way to look at it is its used, so it will never be new. id leave it alone, but u may not, everyone is different.

Advertisement