Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need to find a pink floyd image

Options
  • 06-03-2005 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭

Ok so i'm tryin to find a picture of the logo they use on the cover of the Shine On box set (the big huge box set with the 6 cds and early singles, the postcards and the book) the image i'm trying to find is the one on the cover of the book the circles and triangles. I have been searching the web for ages looking for it but i haven't beena able to find it and i want to get it as a tatoo with the Led Zeppelin band logo/symbols around it and need the design. hmm i think i'm starting to ramble on so i'm gonna stop but any info would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 533 ✭✭✭sailorboy

have you tried google image search engine?
    also if you just send an email to the company who did the art work. they may send it to you
    i wanted somthing simalar
    and just emailed the company
    and hey presto, got it in an email

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Obviously you didn't look hard enough, because I've found plenty of results.

I'm sure this is what you're on about.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Advertisement