Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WOW - Forming a Guild

Options
  • 06-03-2005 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭

I play on the bloodhoof server

I am a lvl 20 Dwarf Rogue

I purchased a guild charter and got the required 9 sigs (all sig slots are full and the 'request sig' button is now greyed out)

When I go to a guild master now, I get the exact same options as when I first wnet ie I can buy one or register one, except now when i click 'register a guild charter' nothing at all happens. I dont get another screen, i dont get a register option. Nothing. Just the two options 'buy' or register. If I click buy it just says the same as when i first went, name the guild and pay the 10 silver...

I have logged trouble tickets that the GM just closes without forwarding any response or fixing the problem.

Am I doing anything worng? I have tried to register in both the centre I bought the guild charter, and in another one and its still the same.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

I believe this is a bug where the Guild name you have chosen has already been taken. What name did you pick?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

er I think the problem is that your guild charter isn't in the rightmost bag (normally your main backpack).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

and oh yeah, if your guild name is already taken you lose the charter and have to get peeps to sign again.

Advertisement