Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haibane Renmei Release?

Options
  • 06-03-2005 8:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?searchtype=allproducts&searchstring=haibane+renmei&page=search&Go.x=0&Go.y=0

Found this poking around on play a while ago. I was a little surprised to see it to be honest, didn't think it'd be the kind of thing that any companies would get around to releasing over here. Now, the problem is, there's no trace of it on amazon.co.uk and no listing in the BBFC's database. A quick bout of googling got me nowhere either.

I don't tend to keep up on licensing much, so amazon and the BBFC are the only places I could think to check. So, anyone know if this is an actual release, or is it just that someone at play is an eternal optimist?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Well, it has been licensed by Geneon, and afaik, only Geneon, so I'd presume they're releasing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Carbon Blob

CuLT wrote:
    Well, it has been licensed by Geneon, and afaik, only Geneon, so I'd presume they're releasing it.

Not necessarily, Geneon released Last Exile in the states, while ADV are releasing it over here. Nothing on ADV's site about HR, and there's no sign of a european Geneon website either.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Not necessarily, Geneon released Last Exile in the states, while ADV are releasing it over here. Nothing on ADV's site about HR, and there's no sign of a european Geneon website either.

You could perhaps send play.com an email to see who publishes it, and then give them a shout. Yet I don't see any reason why play.com would put it up there if there is noone planning to publish it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Carbon Blob

It's up on amazon now, so it's not play feckin around. Just gotta scrape up the cash now, heh. Mystery solved, thanks doods :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Kastraelie

Weird.

But Haibane Renmei is def on my top 10 list--you'll enjoy it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement