Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching Colleges.

Options
  • 06-03-2005 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭

To cut a long story short, I may soon be forced into leaving my present university (computer science) due to personal problems. The thing about this is that I'll be leaving after just before my final year and coming away with nothing despite having put three years into uni. I was wondering is it possible (easily so or at all even) if I can transfer to a different computer science course in another university in N. Ireland? If this is possible, would I still qualify for free fees from the government and retain my grant? I'd appreciate anyone with any experience or advice with this sort of thing.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Talk to some one about it, i.e. your course co-ordinator or a class rep, you should be able to get some help and not need to change courses. If you have a genuine problem you should be able to get help.

Advertisement