Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War players here.

Options
  • 06-03-2005 11:38pm
    Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭

As in the title I'm looking for Irish players or clans who play Dawn of War.

Reason is midlans is now adding dawn of war to the compeitition roster. We got alot of prizes now as well so a good chance of winning stuff like usbs sticks or mp3 players.

If your not interested don't worry about it. If you could just pass on contact links to groups of Irish players (if there is any).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Ive played it single player, enjoyed it finished it. Played it at the odd LAN too its great but ive never really got into rts gaming online!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Yeah, LAN is good, but I've never liked RTS online....much more of a FPS person... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

I've played it a fair bit in single player and offline but I say a soggy tissue would have a better chance of stopping a bullet then I'd have of doing well in a lan.

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Don't worry about winning...its about having fun.

At the lan there will be 3 other fps competitions. I don't think there will be any pro's of warhammer attending anyway.

Advertisement