Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A question about the Ambassador

Options
  • 06-03-2005 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all, I was just wondering if someone could tell me what the Ambassodor Theatre's policy on cameras is. I saw Machine Head in 2003, and I got searched at the door but they didn't find my disposable camera. Now I'm going to Slayer in June, but my brother has a seated ticket upstairs and is planning on taking his digital camera.
    Now, I wouldn't be too annoyed if I had a disposable taken, but if my digital camera was taken I'd be hella pissed!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Chaos_Path

theyre alright regarding cameras, i reckon

just as long as its not a big professional SLR type, as far as i know.

i got away with my digital one at the last gig i went to there, and i saw loads of people with regular disposable ones too.

or you could just ring them and ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

People had big problems with camera at Green Day. Wait for those stories before deciding.

Advertisement