Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Chemical Romance

Options
  • 07-03-2005 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

bought their album yesterday
    very good

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

I dont actually mind their video that's on mtv2 atm. Quite catchy and a little different to the other stuff that's around. Might take a look for the album.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

They have a good website too, very original, plus all the bands news, fotos etc.. http://www.mychemicalromance.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

So far the only song of theirs that I like is I'm not OK. I will try find more songs by them soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭funeral_forever

yeah i think they are ok i onli like one song with is im not okay ( i promise ) i love that song hehe xxxkirstyxxx :D:p;):) :rolleyes: :o :eek: :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

My Chemical Romance seem OK but they are probably to pop punky and commercial for my liking. Their new single is quite catchy. Does anyone know the name of it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

emo ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Cant be too new i have two of their albums. One's good the other hasn't really grown on me yet

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Deadnight

Bwahaha, my brother looks like the 'singer' *cough*, minus the makeup of course. I'd disown him if he started into that shít. Yeh...not a fan.

So far I think "Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge" is better, though listening to it again "I Brought You My Bullets You Brought Me Your Love" isn't without its charms

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Fantastic band. 'I'm Not OK' is by far the most commercial song on that album.

The first album is more kinda punk than their sophomore effort, but is still pretty good.

Some of the new album is just pure class.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

****, people should really go out and listen to bands .
    I had "I Brought You My Bullets You Brought Me Your Love" ages ago, brilliant album, then years later they released "I m not okay" totally put me off , then friend told me that it was good, so i got it, excellent !
    many many great bands out there, dont wait for mtv2 to tell you people.
    Also i couldnt find the first album anywhere here, only was widley available when im not okay got released :rolleyes:

They were suppose to be supporting taking back sunday here but for some reason didnt ?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=155837&highlight=Chemical+Romance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭BlueSpiral

I got the album yesterday.

Really like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Trick Pie

They're alright, for emo. But that isn't saying much, considering my thoughts on that particular genre.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

Oh theyre quite good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Drevin Fairy

Dont believe anyone who says they are cool coz THEY'RE LYING
    Cant stand them
    grrrrr.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

Placebo wrote:
    They were suppose to be supporting taking back sunday here but for some reason didnt ?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=155837&highlight=Chemical+Romance

Fightstar supported TBS. I went to the gig. MCR supported TBS in England I think though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 49 olly

i dont care what anyone says i think they're class even if theyre emo. what does it matter if they are, they make good music.

i love "thank you for the venom" from three cheers for sweet revenge

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

quank wrote:
    Fightstar supported TBS. I went to the gig. MCR supported TBS in England I think though.
    The Used are good friends with both TBS and MCR and they said that MCR couldn't support TBS over here because they'd have to ship all their stuff over and they hinted MCR hadn't the resources for that.

Dunno though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

whats emo?

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Faddymackshyte

Emo is the best genre at the moment.....hang on, I mean the best genre full stop!
    It's short for emotional, which is sometimes connected with hardcore......i.e: emo/hardcore!

This band are not real and proper emo......they would be more classified punk/emo!!

In saying that, I really like them, they are a quirkey band.......but every band has some bad points and their first album isn't as good as their latest!!

they're really weird listening to them again, its like black metal style guitar and drums, but produced by you're a star

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Faddymackshyte

where is the black metal style guitars?...........if anything, the guitars are kinda punky yet emo......I've heard so many other metal style guitar riffs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Yeah a friend of mine was going around singing Im Not OK and demanded I check it out once he was finished scaring the townfolk. They're good especially like the son Vampires Will Never Hurt You not 100% if thats the right name though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭mo_thoin

:p They're legend!!!!
    Three cheers is such a deadly album!! Best songs a toss up between helena and the ghost of you!!! Cemetery drive is good but sounds a bit like a bad ringtone at times!!! Their songs are mainly cheery tunes with dark lyrics!!
    Lead singers really hot!! An so is the guitarist with his lip peirced!!
    Werent they supposed to be playin with ffaf in july?? Or is that just a rumour??

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

I dunno I've posted in this shíte already, but they fúckin suck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

MCR are the best band around at the moment.
    Three cheers... was easily the best album of last year :D

Advertisement