Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheapest online for DS and DS games

Options
  • 07-03-2005 1:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭

hey i'm thinking of getting a DS with mario 64 and wario touched.

on play.com it works out to be 150 pounds which is about 212 euros.

is there anywhere else i should look preferably in europe to avoid having to pay customs (and not ebay as i hate using paypal).

i don't mind waiting until the release date (11/03) as i'm not entirely sure about getting one.

also what price will the games retail here at? i know they'll be more expensive here but just wondering for infomation sake

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Its about 200 euro with two games on www.lik-sang.com I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

aye but the problem with lik sang is that it's from asia (outside EU) so stung for customs, i'd rather pay the 12 euros more at play.com then to be hit with a 21% vat bill

Cremo wrote:
    aye but the problem with lik sang is that it's from asia (outside EU) so stung for customs, i'd rather pay the 12 euros more at play.com then to be hit with a 21% vat bill

very true, If you have an SP you might be better off trading it in and getting the DS for 100 euro ( can be done in game or smyths afaik )

How much will games retail here for though ?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

don't have an SP, but i have a GBA somewhere around the house :s

Cremo wrote:
    don't have an SP, but i have a GBA somewhere around the house :s

I was planning on buying online but now that I think of it the game option sounds better once the games aint over 50 euro.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,189 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Tusky wrote:
    I was planning on buying online but now that I think of it the game option sounds better once the games aint over 50 euro.
    I think it's GBA SP + 3 games = DS for €69.99. Seems like a good deal, but I'm sure there's terms and condidtions I didn't read.

I think it's GBA SP + 3 games = DS for €69.99. Seems like a good deal, but I'm sure there's terms and condidtions I didn't read.

hmmm its an ok deal... how much is the DS going to be on sale for on when released?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

150 euro, games about 40.

150 euro, games about 40.

thats not half bad, are they all preordered out ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

When will it be released here?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Friday

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It's released Friday. Thats the end of my paycheque then. Won't be going out much for the rest of the month but then again I'll have my DS and WW touched and Mario 64 DS to keep me company.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Tusky wrote:
    thats not half bad, are they all preordered out ?
    Nope. Stock probably won't arrive till Wednesday, so there's still a couple of days left to preorder if you want to. Funnily enough, the manager of Xtra-Game in Tallaght was quoting €60 for DS games...lol. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Damn, I was gonna ask if anyone had asked how much the games would be. €60 is way overboard. Play are charging £25 (€36), so that means between 40-50 here, I would hope.

I have 4 games I want to pick up on Friday, Zoo Keeper, WW:Touched, Polarium, Rayman. (already have "rub project",madden and mario)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

€60 is way, way out. US games are only about €35-€40 delivered (quickly) from Lik-Sang. Incidentally, I have a Jap Mario DS FS @ €35 ;):D

ambro25 wrote:
    €60 is way, way out. US games are only about €35-€40 delivered (quickly) from Lik-Sang. Incidentally, I have a Jap Mario DS FS @ €35 ;):D

Id take it for 25.

Advertisement