Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ads from MOS magazine......true

Options
  • 14-08-2001 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭

F*cked up raver ads..... Apparently the following are actual ads placed in the
    Personal section of the Ministry of Sound magazine (UK Clubbing/Lifestyle
    Magazine):

ARE YOU AGED 18-30, female, slim build, into hardcore techno, a recent graduate
    and into politics? Then **** off! I want a ****-thick 16 year old bird with no
    opinions and massive tits! Reply to box. xxxx

WERE YOU THE GIRL with braids, blue T-shirt, platform trainers, dancing to the
    left of the stage during JFK's set at Passion last Friday? I was the guy curled
    upunder the speaker stack. I meant to talk to you but I was hallucinating and I
    thought you had a wolf's head and flippers. But I'm ok now. Reply to xxxx

ATTENTION ALL MAD club heads in the Toxteth area going to Cream this weekend. Me
    and my mates are going to nick all your valuables while you're out because we're
    thieving scaly *******s.

IF YOU ARE a group of around four house fans in the Acton High Street area of
    West London and you're particularly into old school Chicago sounds, please turn
    your stereo down because some of us are ****ing trying to get some sleep

ARE YOU THE TALL BLACK-HAIRED GUY in the black and silver Versace shirt who I
    shagged in the Ministry toilets about three months ago without any form of birth
    control. Please write to me. I'd...ummmm...love to hear from you. Just to see
    how you are and stuff. Don't worry, there's nothing to worry about. Really. It's
    just that I'm going to have a...ummm...a PARTY! Yes, that's it. A party. Reply
    xxxx

WANTED: COCAINE. Lots of it. Reply to xxxx

WERE YOU THE man standing three feet away from me at the bar in Fabric, smiling
    weakly and smelling rather too strongly of Issey Miyake? Because if you look at
    my tits one more time, I am going to glass you.

WERE YOU THE GIRL i snogged in Es Paradis last Friday, I was gay. . Your
    trousers wouldnt stay up and you were ****ed for 14 hours. If so call me I have
    your diginity. xxxx

That island has freedom written all over it" Sir, that's Cuba. [url="HTTP://WWW.thesimpsons.com"]look at that smithers!![/url]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Ah well, shi* happens

That island has freedom written all over it" Sir, that's Cuba. [url="HTTP://WWW.thesimpsons.com"]look at that smithers!![/url]

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭stu_69

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Death Sentence:
    Ah well, shi* happens

</font>

You're right it does actually... cool.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭stu_69

I posted these about 2 days ago
    http://www.boards.ie/bulletin/Forum16/HTML/001536.html

Sorry just wanted to let you know smile.gifwink.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

well i thought they were funny this time and by the stu is there anything you dont post. my god man how many emails do you get a day

Advertisement