Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stag activities in Galway

Options
  • 07-03-2005 10:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Trying to organise a stag party in Galway but don't have any contacts. Has anyone any numbers for paintball/quad bike centres etc or any other tips/ideas that might be of use?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

Supscribing to the thread because I have to do the exact damn thing...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 The Ger

Any luck so far? When you going? There's a place off eyre square called sleepzone that caters for large groups and is really cheap. Heard it's perfect for stag parties

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

Only started so not a whole lot of info. Going in May sometime for two nights. Picked Galway because of the ease of walking around

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

hey all,

From Galway so will try to answer some of your questions !
    numbers for paintball/quad bike centres

Nearest to Galway would be westport for paintball which is crap dont even bother, nearest decent place would be limerick which is meant to be good.

Bike\Quads dont know any place sorry :/ use to be a F1 go cart places but it closed down im afraid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 The Ger

How long would it take to get to Limerick?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

The Ger wrote:
    Trying to organise a stag party in Galway but don't have any contacts. Has anyone any numbers for paintball/quad bike centres etc or any other tips/ideas that might be of use?
    www.combatzone.ie for paintballing, its in limerick. I was there, it's great :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭TKK

You could try Gorilla Games http://www.gorillagames.ie/...I've not been but know plenty who have...it's meant to be good craic...

Advertisement