Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia CK-7W Handsfree Car Kit Installation

Options
  • 07-03-2005 10:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭

Have jus got myself a Nokia CK-7W Handsfree Car Kit and I was wondering has anybody every installed one of these themselves. If so how difficult is it and are there any websites on the net with installation instructions that are better than the installation guide that comes with the kit.

Also if i was to get it done professionally, where would I get it done and how much would it cost. I am from the midlands.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Hi i am also looking for a brand new car kit,could you please tell me where you got it from so i can get one.thanks alot
    I recommend you et it installed by a pro.as then there will be no problems with sound etc

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭seagizmo

drdre wrote:
    Hi i am also looking for a brand new car kit,could you please tell me where you got it from so i can get one.thanks alot
    I recommend you et it installed by a pro.as then there will be no problems with sound etc

Got myself one too, works a treat. Really clear and great sound.

I'd recommend getting a pro to put it in, I think the unit was about €120 and installation was about €50. Not 100% but shop around, try www.carkits.ie...

SG

Advertisement