Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokerstars Bonus - Not Spam !

Options
  • 07-03-2005 11:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭

I have managed to get Pokerstars to correct the sign ups for the online tournaments. Originally they had only accredited 2 sign ups for February. They have added 6 more of you. So far 4 of you have reached the qualifying FPP level and these will be credited to my account at the beginning of April. As soon as they are I will transfer across bonus $35.
    The following pokerstars ID's have been linked to me :

nesf
    kencleary - qualified
    Imposter1 - qualified
    Larkin Paul
    DapperGent - qualified
    JuliusFranco
    john_G83

There is one name I do not know, so if you downloaded the software via Clan Poker and don't see your name in the list please let me know. Also can you let me know as you pass the 100 FPP mark, again there is one person who has passed it but I don't know who it is.

That will leave $280, which is about €215 left over from the total bonus which I will use to get a trophy for the winner of the league. Whatever is left out of that I will put behind the bar on the presentation night ( after taking out enough to buy a wooden spoon for the person who is lowest in the table having played at least 20 tournaments!)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Shortstack wrote:
    after taking out enough to buy a wooden spoon for the person who is lowest in the table having played at least 20 tournaments!

For no particular reason I think the wooden spoon should go to the person who spends the most money without winning any. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭RustySpoon

any chance of that spoon being Rusty?? If so i think i might make a bid for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

musician wrote:
    For no particular reason I think the wooden spoon should go to the person who spends the most money without winning any. :)
    Way to guarantee yourself a prize. Good strategy last night btw ;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

How about having a player of the month...no prize just a title,we could all vote on it....or just let shortstack pick it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Shortstack

Dub13 wrote:
    How about having a player of the month...no prize just a title,we could all vote on it....or just let shortstack pick it.

Top average points scorer should be player of the month. Needs to be a minimum of 4 tournies though. I'm sure Musicians spreadsheet might be able to cope with that :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Thats grand,

so musician can we have a player of the month for Feb....?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Me. Oh allright I'll go do some more work then shall I.

Advertisement