Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drugs are bad, m'kay?

Options
  • 16-08-2001 10:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

This photographer basicially took some people, gave them drugs
    and then photographed them while they were stoned to see what effect it had on them.

Check out the dude on mescaline! smile.gif

http://www.viceland.com/issues/v8n3/htdocs/pictures01.php

Shimoda

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

The real shock here is it's not even remotely funny. They looked normal in the pics but were really fu**ed up in the head.
    This is a topic that should really be in humanities.

Any admin wish to agree?????

That island has freedom written all over it" Sir, that's Cuba. [url="HTTP://WWW.thesimpsons.com"]look at that smithers!![/url]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

I have to agree here, the after marks of what ppl look like when they are on their hit is not somthing that should be on humor, and besides i dont even see anything funny with the pics, am i missing something

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Pff, it's not like it was without their consent.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

interesting study...

not funny...

wrong board...

Bard
    'First motorbike in the bible ???? ---- a Triumph --- 'Yea verily Moses struck down the ammmanites and all the land heard the roar of his triumph !!!'

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Moved to the Humanities Board

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement