Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hooked On Ebonics

Options
  • 17-08-2001 7:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Hooked on Ebonics

Try To do this in a Harlem Accent!!!!

Leroy is a 20-year-old 9th grader. This is Leroy's homework assignment. He must use each vocabulary word in a sentence.
    1. Foreclose - If I pay alimony this month, I'll have no money foreclose.
    2. Rectum - I had two Cadillacs, but my ol'lady rectum both.
    3. Hotel - I gave my girlfriend crabs and the hotel everybody.
    4. Disappointment - My parole officer tol me if I miss disappointment they gonna send me back to da big house.
    5. Penis - I went to da doctor and he handed me a cup and said penis.
    6. Israel - Alsonso tried to sell me a Rolex. I said, man dat looks fake. He said bull****, dat watch Israel.
    7. Catacomb - Don King was at the fight the other night, man somebody oughta give dat catacomb.
    8. Undermine - There is a fine looking hoe living in da apartment undermine.
    9. Acoustic - When I was liddle, my uncle bought me acoustic and took me to da pool hall.
    10. Iraq - When we go to da pool hall, I tol my uncle Iraq, you break.
    11. Stain - My mother-in-law stopped by and I axed her do you plan on stain for dinner?
    12. Seldom - My cousin gave me two tickets to the Nicks game, so I seldom.
    13. Honor - At the rape trial, the Judge axed my buddy, who be honor first?
    14. Odyssey - I tol my brother, you odyssey the tits on this hoe.
    15. Axe - The policeman wanted to axe me some questions.
    16. Tripoli - I was gonna buy my ol'lady a bra for her birthday, but I couldn't find a tripoli.
    17. Fortify - I axed the hoe how much? She said fortify.
    18. Income - I just got in bed with da hoe and income my wife.

Advertisement