Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dellamorte Dellamore on R1 DVD This Summer

Options
  • 07-03-2005 2:18pm

Yes at long last Dellamorte Dellamore, aka Cemetery Man will be available on DVD, though only on R1. Thank god for multiregion DVD players.
    It stars Rupert Everette as a zombie killing grave yard attendant.
    Anyways heres a link

1,000th post

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I dont know this one. Looks intresting! I`ll have to dig it up :)

I dont know this one. Looks intresting! I`ll have to dig it up :)

I highly recommend that you do. Its one of the most original horror film sof the past two decades. I have spent the past few years looking fo rit on DVD but to no avail so the news of the DVD has me estatic. I had a hugh grin on my face all through college after reading the news, I was informed that I acutually punched the air in an overtlydramatic manner as I read it. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Anchor Bay are supposedly releasing it for R2 consumption with a whole host of extras. Personally, I'd likely wait for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Etain

I love that movie!
    I've looked for it too. It has quite a following, I don't understand why it's just now being released on DVD? Oh well,finally.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Xcom2

Dellamorte Dellamore has been available on region 2 dvd for year's now.

Try here http://www.sazuma.com/
    I have never bought anything from them but they list the German,Italian and Japanese versions of the film for sale.

X

• Advertisement

Indeed, Xcom2, but I'd far rather wait for an Anchor Bay release, as they're a grand auld company for giving you bang for your buck, so to speak.

Indeed, Xcom2, but I'd far rather wait for an Anchor Bay release, as they're a grand auld company for giving you bang for your buck, so to speak.

No problem I usually do the same,I only posted the link's as the original poster thought the film was not on release anywhere. :D

X

Yes, quite right!

I know its been on DVD before but those releases were tailored for Germany and Italy. In fact I owned an German version of the DVD for all of two hours, Once I discoved that there was no English audio I brought it back to the shop I bought it in.

THis is the first time that the DVD is being released with the English speaking market in mind. But now Im in a bit divided, to buy the R1 version or wait for the Anchor Bay release?

• Advertisement

Well, in my experience Anchor Bay have done some fantastic DVD releases, so for me it's no question.

I have to agree with you there. Almost all of Anchor Bay's releases are of the highest quality. In many cases they are far superior to the R1 releases. Screw it, Ive waited long enough, whats an extra few months.

Advertisement