Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clubs in Galway City

Options
  • 07-03-2005 2:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭

Anyone know if there are any card clubs in galway/salthill?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭murfie

theres 2 card clubs in galway i know of, 4 Aces is on dominick street and the other which i have been told is the better is the 21 club on foster street. I have not played in either but i heard good things.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

There are no card clubs in Galway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭john_g83

Played in the 4 aces for the first time last week. It's on dominick street across from the Rosin Dub. Don't know anything about 21 club. Found the four aces very good, everybody realy helpful, relaxed atmosphere. They open at half nine (ish) PM. and go on till 5am. I think they start with a small tourney 8-20 players for €20 or €30 + 1 rebuy/topup. They then go on to cash games (€50 min buy in I think). Think I Might head down tomorrow night, Give us a shout if you want me to show you the place and bring you in.

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Pokerevents

EARMUFFS wrote:
    Anyone know if there are any card clubs in galway/salthill?
    50euro tournament in the westwood hotel every wednesday night.
    register @ 7 first hand dealt @8 sharp €8000 prizepool
    Croupiers at every table, tournament director etc.
    2x small card clubs in city 4 aces dominick street and 21 club forster st.

Advertisement