Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rachid Taha- 'Live- Paris 2001'

Options
  • 07-03-2005 3:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭

Have been searching everywhere for it. Tried ordering it in from abroad but the store said they only ship 350 at a time.
    Walked into Mulligans in Galway, and there it was. Bought it straight away, and found it to be one of the best cd's I've ever bought.

Rachid Taha is huge in France. He's French, but born in Algeria.
    He may not be familiar to you, but if you're familiar with the film Black Hawk Down, he has a song in that; when the American undercover guy is cycling in the desert and gets picked up by the helicopter, his song Barra Barra, is playing.

Another of his songs was a huge hit with DJ's in England; 'Voila,Voila'

Any of you familiar with him?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Mohanned

I am familiar with rachid he is good :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Rossonero

Mohanned wrote:
    I am familiar with rachid he is good :p

Do you know any stores that sell his music? Mulligans gets artists in at random. 'Made in Medina' and his new one 'Tektoi?'

Advertisement