Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm in an Andrew WK kind of mood....

Options
  • 07-03-2005 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭

So any recommendations of similar kind of stuff to I Get Wet? Great, feelgood album. I like the combination of speed and cheesy music. C'mon ye must know some gems in this genre...

:eek:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

britney spears - toxic

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

mordeth i recommend you shut up, shut up forever.
    nothin is really similar to the legendary awk you could try rob zombie or white zombie but is alot darker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Mordeth wrote:
    britney spears - toxic

LMFAO!! ahhhhhhhhh yes what a cracker.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

mayordenis wrote:
    mordeth i recommend you shut up, shut up forever.
    nothin is really similar to the legendary awk you could try rob zombie or white zombie but is alot darker

andrew wk stole the lyrics from party hard from an old britney demo she wrote while she was drunk one night, then she sold it for five dollars. Boy was she sickened.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Mordeth wrote:
    britney spears - toxic
    You farted into the list publicly in a tone and manner designed to incite revolt. Why? Where you *really* that bored? Or did the hike (or not going on it) do something nasty to your braincells? Is this what you learn at Mental Hospital? You did exactly the same thing that Hitler did years ago! Were you drunk or something? Or high on something?
    mayordenis wrote:

thanks, might check it out....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

i dont think you will,
    just throw awk on repeat you'll be on a permanent smile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Mordeth wrote:
    andrew wk stole the lyrics from party hard from an old britney demo she wrote while she was drunk one night, then she sold it for five dollars. Boy was she sickened.

this guy knows whats goin on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Mohanned

RE*AC*TOR check your PM

• Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Try some Van Halen. Thats fun music. Not as fast as Andrew WK, but same sort of mood.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

yeah, Van Halen or even just "We Built This City On Rock and Roll" by Jefferson Starship,

I assume you have The Wolf too? It's like I Get Wet, only more so

flogen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

We BUilt This City is very much along the lines - but I find The Wolf not quite up to the standards.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Bit of Bouncing Souls couldn't hurt. "Fight To Live" and "87" especially.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Journey :)

Great upbeat happy music

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Zoton

Electric 6, or some especially cheesy Queen moments.

Advertisement